- The editor: the authorized editor of the web page;
- To use: amongst others to load, to log on, to inquire, to consult, to read, to examine, to listen, to edit, to fill in, to send, to copy, to store, to forward, to spread, to use offered services, to commit acts of law (i.e. to buy, rent);
- You: the (represented) private person or legal entity that uses the web page;
- The content: among others texts, static or dynamic images, hyperlinks, sound- and/or video clips or fragments and/or other objects;
- Damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature, i.e. loss of data, business, acquired income, profit or any other economical disadvantage.
1. In this disclaimer the following is understood: ◦the web page: every web page in which the editor places a hyperlink referring to this disclaimer with the intention to make it applicable to that specific web page;